- Purple copy paper (cut into 6″ x 6″ squares)
- White cardstock
- Black cardstock
- Purple marker
- Black marker
- Silver Paint marker
- White Paint Marker or Pen
- Strong Glue Stick (I like Elmer’s X-treme School Glue)
- Fold the 6″ x 6″ square into a triangle.
- Fold the corners of the triangle (along the fold) down to the tip of the triangle. Oops! It looks like I’ve got an extra picture in the instructions! I’ve showed folding down one side twice. I’m not going to change it right now, but maybe I’ll fix it later. Sorry about that.
- Unfold the corners and fold one side of the tip of the triangle up toward the first fold from step 1 (to create a small triangle).
- Fold the corners back down and tuck them under the small triangle.
- Cut a circle (or circles), and draw a small black dot in the center.
- Outline the black dot a few times with the purple marker.
- Highlight the pupil with a small dot of white paint marker.
- Trace the eye onto a small piece of purple copy paper. Cut out the circle and cut it in half. Glue the half circle on top of the eyeball.
- Outline the eye and eyelid with a silver paint marker.
- Cut a thin strip of black cardstock to create the band for the goggles. Glue it on the top of the bookmark, and overlap it to the back of the bookmark. (You’ll need to hold it down a few seconds to make it stay.)
- Glue on the eye.
- Starting in the center , just below the eyeball, create the teeth with your white paint marker.
You can do so much more with that technique
from Blogger http://day-diy.blogspot.com/2016/08/quick-and-easy-minion-bookmark-craft.html