- 1 (14 oz) can fat free sweetened condensed milk (must use fat free! regular condensed milk will be too creamy and ice pops won’t freeze right)
- 1/2 cup whole milk (you can use reduced fat but your ice pops will be icier)
- 1 whole lemon minus seeds
1. Slice your lemon into thin slices and remove the seeds. Discard seeds. Place lemon slices into a blender.
2. Add condensed milk and whole milk into blender. Blend at high speed (I used my smoothie setting) until smooth batter forms and lemon is completely pureed. Pour into ice molds and freeze for several hours or overnight. To remove, run ice molds under warm water for a few seconds and then pop out of ice pop molds.
from Blogger http://day-diy.blogspot.com/2017/04/creamy-whole-lemon-ice-pops.html